ClickBid Release Notes - 4.5.1March 2, 2016
- During a ticket purchase, we now store the last 4 digits of the credit card used for the purchase. We can now display them on the reprint or resend of the receipt and include them on internal void alert emails.
- When an account has passed its anniversary date:
- The ability on the Account Status page to purchase a secondary event for $250 is removed
- The message on the Account Status page now says that the anniversary date has passed instead of showing negative days until expiration.
- The Event Settings event date is now read only with a link to send a support request if the client needs to update it.
- The event date is now editable internally on the Add Features page.
- The Event Settings page now has a checkbox to request card readers. Checking the box and saving will update a new field on the podio project called CB: Card Readers. The info bubble for the checkbox indicates that CB may charge up to $50 for round trip shipping of the card readers.
- Signing up for a demo using the signup form no longer requires a credit card on file. This also means that a group will not be auto charged after 30 days.
- An item’s item number can no longer be changed once the item has bids.
- Changed URL format and email/text link for the [chk] function.
- In Event Manager and Butler, when entering bid amounts, decimal was not recognized and cents digits were interpreted as dollars.
- When signing up online, if a credit card issue occurred, we were only sending the invoice for the software amount and not including any add-ons that were purchased.
- RSVP ticket page receipt was not calculating discount code amounts properly.
- Live/Preview and Donation items marked taxable were not always having their tax calculated during checkout.
- Reports >> Items by $ Amount and the Items by $ Amount section of the Post Event Report were displaying the wrong winning bidder in cases of a max bidding tie.
- Changing the item number for the appeal item was not updating the appeal settings page.
- Images will now maintain their connection to an item when the item number is changed.
Become a subscriber
Subscribe to our blog and get the latest updates straight to your inbox.