ClickBid 9.3.211022 ReleaseOctober 22, 2021
- Merchant Report>Reconciled Transactions: “Refunds Total” was added under “For the selected date range” and the list was reordered.
- Butler Checkout: Email is no longer required for Bidder Checkout through the Butler.
- Recurring donation receipts updated to match all other receipt formats
- Recurring Donations will now default to “Yes” with all new signups (not renewals).
- Manage Items> The Cash Donation -sample donation item, will be checked to have recurring donations active.
- Grid View for Manage items:
- Auction Settings > Payments > Use for Bidder Checkout Donations will be set to the sample donation item
- Donations/Text-to-Give>Settings>Allow Recurring Donations
- Manage Bidders: When merging bidders and the bidder is linked to a CRM record like Salesforce or NeonCRM, that link will be maintained.
- Welcome page: “TravelPledge” and “Important Links” boxes were swapped.
- Renewal Page: After completing a renewal purchase, another renewal purchase can not be made within 24 hours.
- Ticket Page>Manage Guests: the show/hide column is showing all fields regardless of how many guests are being displayed.
- Manage Items: Silent items will no longer show the EventStream tag after being changed to silent from Live/EventStream.
- Donations/TTG: during the donation process, if adding an email without the first part (@gmail.com) a warning shows if the submit button is clicked a box pops up saying:
if you ignore the above message and click the Submit button you will see this popup
When you scroll up to see where the issue is you will see this:
- Bidding Site: the submit button for Blind Bidding is functioning again.
- Butler checkout: Tax is once again saving properly during checkout
- Bidding site: donation item progress bars were updated to include the Text to Give amounts.
- Manage Bidders > Import Bidders:
- If there is a space after an email address that is being removed before the import.
- Duplicate phone numbers and email addresses are not allowed
- Welcome page: the renewal date is based on just the date and not the time of sign up.
- Import Items spreadsheet: if there is a space after the “Yes” in the taxable column, it is being removed before the import.
- Chat Bidders: the chat feed and credentials to use chat are once again showing in all admins. If set to Yes, the chat bubble is once again showing on the bidding site.
- Paid Checkouts: a refunding issue was fixed.
- Checkout receipts: The correct amount is being calculated for Quantity items with Fair Market Values less than the purchase price.
- Event Sales: CSV export is showing the correct payout date if the same bidder has checkouts that span multiple payout dates.
BidKit 2 2.8.211013 Release
- Salesforce>Export Sales the selected contact ID is updating correctly.
Become a subscriber
Subscribe to our blog and get the latest updates straight to your inbox.